Distance e-Learning NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety
About this Course
Not available until 2021
The NEBOSH National Certificate in Construction Health and Safety is a globally recognised health and safety qualification specifically for the construction industry.
It is aimed at Supervisors, Managers and Principal Designers within the construction industry who are required to ensure that activities under their control are undertaken safely.
The NEBOSH Construction Certificate is divided into three units, each of which is assessed separately:
- NG1 Management of Health and Safety
- NCC1 Managing and controlling hazards in construction activities
- NCC2 Health and safety practical application
If you have successfully completed the NG1 in the last 5 years you will be exempt from this Unit.
Click here for the full course syllabus
Who is this for?
- Managers, supervisors and individuals with health and safety responsibility within the construction industry.
- It is also useful for roles involving building and/or contractor management.
- Understand the key legal elements of a health and safety policy.
- Advise on methods of controlling hazards and risks.
- Apply safe systems of work, reporting and effective communication.
- Identify ill health and environmental risks and solutions to these.
- Explain and deploy the process of reporting accidents in the workplace.
What are the Benefits for Employers?
Owners or managers of smaller construction companies will find this qualification helps them to meet the requirements of clients and principal contractors when working on other people’s premises or sites.
This course can be completed in as little as 10-days, however, we will initially give you 3-months to complete this online training course including your exam day.
The award of NEBOSH Construction Certificate requires a pass in the following three modules, completed as part of your training:
- CC1 – Examination paper (120 mins).
- CC2 – Practical test – a basic workplace risk assessment and the preparation of a report following the course.
- NG1 – To achieve the full NEBOSH Certificate in Construction students must have completed NG1.
English language skill level 6 or higher in IELTS, or equivalent is recommended, but not mandatory, for those whom the first language is not English.
The Distance Learning NEBOSH Construction Certificate is just £900 including VAT and all examination fees. This includes access to our online e-LMS training platform and all exam fees.
Complete one of our multiple course packages from £1500 including VAT and all exam fees.
Payment plans available – spread your course costs over 6-months.
Here at BV Associates we can offer you the following courses via our e-Learning Management System (e-LMS):
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (Distance Learning )
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (Distance Learning )
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management (Distance Learning )
- NEBOSH Certificate in Construction (Conversion)(Distance Learning ) – from Jan 21
- NEBOSH HSE Incident Investigation (Distance Learning )
When you are completing our Distance Learning NEBOSH courses, you take control of your learning and are supported throughout by our highly experienced Instructors. You tell us when you want to start and we will discuss when you need to finish the course by. It is normally 3-months, but we know life throws curve balls at us all, so if needed we will work with you to extend the deadline (as long as you give us notice). On completion of this training you will feel ready for your exam day. Payment plans available – spread your course costs over 6-months.
What our customers say?
"For anyone considering any Health & Safety course, I could not recommend BV Associates any higher. They are perfect for Service Leavers as they relate content to that level and provide an exceptional learning environment. I can not recommend them enough!"
"Woke up to news that I passed my Nebosh construction...I strongly recommend BV associates and the instructors."
HM Forces (Army)