Distance e-Learning NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
About this Course
The NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management Introduces the fundamentals of environmental safety; providing a foundation in environmental management. Beneficial to any UK based business it covers UK environmental laws and standardised management methods such as ISO 14001.
Download the NEBOSH Fact Sheet here.
Who is this for?
- Managers or supervisors with responsibility for managing environmental issues.
- Safety, Health and Environmental consultants/officers.
On completion of the course, learners will gain an understanding of the following key topics:
- Environmental Management Systems and impact assessments
- Sources and use of energy and energy efficiency
- Control of pollution
- Planning for and dealing with environmental emergencies
- Practical application of knowledge and understanding
The NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate is divided into two units, each of which is assessed separately:
- EC1 The management and control of environmental hazards
- EC2 Environmental practical application
Click here for the full Course Syllabus
This course can be completed in as little as 5-days, however, we will initially give you 3-months to complete this online training course including your exam day.
The award of the NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate requires a pass in the following two exams, completed as part of your training:
- EC1 – Examination paper (120 mins).
- EC2 – Practical test – a basic workplace risk assessment and the preparation of a report following the course
English language skill level 6 or higher in IELTS, or equivalent is recommended, but not mandatory, for those whom the first language is not English.
The Distance Learning NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management is just £750 including VAT and all examination fees. This includes access to our online e-LMS training platform and all exam fees.
Complete one of our multiple course packages from £1500 including VAT and all exam fees.
Payment plans available – spread your course costs over 6-months.
Here at BV Associates we can offer you the following courses via our e-Learning Management System (e-LMS):
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (Distance Learning )
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (Distance Learning )
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management (Distance Learning )
- NEBOSH Certificate in Construction (Conversion)(Distance Learning ) – from Jan 21
- NEBOSH HSE Incident Investigation (Distance Learning )
When you are completing our Distance Learning NEBOSH courses, you take control of your learning and are supported throughout by our highly experienced Instructors. You tell us when you want to start and we will discuss when you need to finish the course by. It is normally 3-months, but we know life throws curve balls at us all, so if needed we will work with you to extend the deadline (as long as you give us notice). On completion of this training you will feel ready for your exam day. Payment plans available – spread your course costs over 6-months.
What our customers say?
"From booking the course to finally gaining my results, BV have been outstanding. Booking the relevant courses with Claire was so straight forward - she helps you through everything you are required to do for the courses and made the process so simple. All the administration was delivered to a high professional standard. Health and safety is not going to go away, so by gaining the NEBOSH qualifications individuals will enhance their understanding and employers can use it to make any workplace safe."
"2 courses completed with BV Associates, very professional company that delivers a great standard of training. I have had the joy of Nik Taylor as an instructor on both courses and his training style and delivery of the subject matter is second to non. Thank you all at BV Associates for everything you have done to help me gain these qualifications and I am happy to recommend you to anyone."
Director at RTJ Training Ltd