Distance e-Learning NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management
About this Course
The NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management Introduces the fundamentals of environmental safety; providing a foundation in environmental management. Beneficial to any UK based business it covers UK environmental laws and standardised management methods such as ISO 14001.
Download the NEBOSH Fact Sheet here.
Who is this for?
- Managers or supervisors with responsibility for managing environmental issues.
- Safety, Health and Environmental consultants/officers.
On completion of the course, learners will gain an understanding of the following key topics:
- Environmental Management Systems and impact assessments
- Sources and use of energy and energy efficiency
- Control of pollution
- Planning for and dealing with environmental emergencies
- Practical application of knowledge and understanding
The NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate is divided into two units, each of which is assessed separately:
- EC1 The management and control of environmental hazards
- EC2 Environmental practical application
Click here for the full Course Syllabus
This course can be completed in as little as 5-days, however, we will initially give you 3-months to complete this online training course including your exam day.
The award of the NEBOSH Environmental Management Certificate requires a pass in the following two exams, completed as part of your training:
- EC1 – Examination paper (120 mins).
- EC2 – Practical test – a basic workplace risk assessment and the preparation of a report following the course
English language skill level 6 or higher in IELTS, or equivalent is recommended, but not mandatory, for those whom the first language is not English.
The Distance Learning NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management is just £750 including VAT and all examination fees. This includes access to our online e-LMS training platform and all exam fees.
Complete one of our multiple course packages from £1500 including VAT and all exam fees.
Payment plans available – spread your course costs over 6-months.
Here at BV Associates we can offer you the following courses via our e-Learning Management System (e-LMS):
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety (Distance Learning )
- NEBOSH National Certificate in Fire Safety and Risk Management (Distance Learning )
- NEBOSH Certificate in Environmental Management (Distance Learning )
- NEBOSH Certificate in Construction (Conversion)(Distance Learning ) – from Jan 21
- NEBOSH HSE Incident Investigation (Distance Learning )
When you are completing our Distance Learning NEBOSH courses, you take control of your learning and are supported throughout by our highly experienced Instructors. You tell us when you want to start and we will discuss when you need to finish the course by. It is normally 3-months, but we know life throws curve balls at us all, so if needed we will work with you to extend the deadline (as long as you give us notice). On completion of this training you will feel ready for your exam day. Payment plans available – spread your course costs over 6-months.
What our customers say?
"On my transition from the forces to the civilian sector, I used BVA as my NEBOSH course provider. Well the results speak for themselves, 3 out of 3 passed and on my first attempt with all. The advice given by the advisors (Claire) was superb. The professionalism continues with their first-rate instructors. I could not be happier with the way the courses progressed. First rate from start to finish!"
"BV Associates, have been very helpful at all stages of my learning, from helping choose the right suitable courses for my chosen field and assisting me with the booking and ECLAS process whilst I was abroad. The support is first rate! The instructors are very professional and deliver the subject in a way so all students are involved and varied learning strategies are considered for all forms of student learning, I highly recommend them."
Warrant Officer (Army)