IOSH 1-Day Working Safely Course
About this Course
Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ and this course offers exactly that. Working Safely introduces a completely new approach to health and safety training and offers all the basics in a high impact interactive package.
Who is this for?
All workers have a responsibility to ‘work safely’.
Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that need a grounding in health and safety.
Working safely covers…
- Defining hazard and risk.
- Identifying common hazards.
- Improving safety performance.
- Protecting our environment.
What are the Benefits for Employers?
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Nationally-recognised and respected certification.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
You’ll be evaluated using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise.
£175 + VAT per person.
This is an in-house course only for 6 or more delegates run at your location anywhere in the UK.
Cost for 6 students: £1050 + VAT.
Offer: Train 12 for the price of 10 = £1750 + VAT.
What our customers say?
"I have so far completed my General, Fire and Environmental courses with BV. I have had no problems at all with any of the administration and information is free flowing in both directions. The staff are always willing to help. The courses are delivered in such a way that you understand and the knowledge retention methods are second to none. Exam techniques are also mentioned to assist anyone who has doubts. I am just about to book a five year update for the General Certificate and again no problems getting on the courses or getting details.
Overall a great experience which has now spanned over 8 years with many more to come I’m sure."
"BVA are a very good training provider in my eyes, so much so I’ve constantly recommended them since finishing my training with them!"