IOSH 1-Day Working Safely Course
About this Course
Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ and this course offers exactly that. Working Safely introduces a completely new approach to health and safety training and offers all the basics in a high impact interactive package.
Who is this for?
All workers have a responsibility to ‘work safely’.
Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that need a grounding in health and safety.
Working safely covers…
- Defining hazard and risk.
- Identifying common hazards.
- Improving safety performance.
- Protecting our environment.
What are the Benefits for Employers?
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Nationally-recognised and respected certification.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
You’ll be evaluated using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise.
£175 + VAT per person.
This is an in-house course only for 6 or more delegates run at your location anywhere in the UK.
Cost for 6 students: £1050 + VAT.
Offer: Train 12 for the price of 10 = £1750 + VAT.
What our customers say?
"The course material and delivery by BV Associates was very good, I would highly recommend them to any one looking for similar courses. The instructors are all ex-military so they understand the best way of transferring the information to service and ex-service personnel."
"I highly recommend BV Associates as the best Health and Safety training provider. Don't waste your time and money with any other provider if you want the best training and chance of passing first time."