IOSH 1-Day Working Safely Course
About this Course
Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ and this course offers exactly that. Working Safely introduces a completely new approach to health and safety training and offers all the basics in a high impact interactive package.
Who is this for?
All workers have a responsibility to ‘work safely’.
Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that need a grounding in health and safety.
Working safely covers…
- Defining hazard and risk.
- Identifying common hazards.
- Improving safety performance.
- Protecting our environment.
What are the Benefits for Employers?
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Nationally-recognised and respected certification.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
You’ll be evaluated using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise.
£175 + VAT per person.
This is an in-house course only for 6 or more delegates run at your location anywhere in the UK.
Cost for 6 students: £1050 + VAT.
Offer: Train 12 for the price of 10 = £1750 + VAT.
What our customers say?
"The course material and delivery by BV Associates was very good, I would highly recommend them to any one looking for similar courses. The instructors are all ex-military so they understand the best way of transferring the information to service and ex-service personnel."
"A brilliant course delivered in a professional way. This course content, along with the qualification, set me up for a career in health and safety which I am still progressing in now."