IOSH 1-Day Working Safely Course
About this Course
Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ and this course offers exactly that. Working Safely introduces a completely new approach to health and safety training and offers all the basics in a high impact interactive package.
Who is this for?
All workers have a responsibility to ‘work safely’.
Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that need a grounding in health and safety.
Working safely covers…
- Defining hazard and risk.
- Identifying common hazards.
- Improving safety performance.
- Protecting our environment.
What are the Benefits for Employers?
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Nationally-recognised and respected certification.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
You’ll be evaluated using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise.
£175 + VAT per person.
This is an in-house course only for 6 or more delegates run at your location anywhere in the UK.
Cost for 6 students: £1050 + VAT.
Offer: Train 12 for the price of 10 = £1750 + VAT.
What our customers say?
"I highly recommend BV Associates as the best Health and Safety training provider. Don't waste your time and money with any other provider if you want the best training and chance of passing first time."
"From booking the course to finally gaining my results, BV have been outstanding. Booking the relevant courses with Claire was so straight forward - she helps you through everything you are required to do for the courses and made the process so simple. All the administration was delivered to a high professional standard. Health and safety is not going to go away, so by gaining the NEBOSH qualifications individuals will enhance their understanding and employers can use it to make any workplace safe."