IOSH 1-Day Working Safely Course
About this Course
Everyone at work should have an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ and this course offers exactly that. Working Safely introduces a completely new approach to health and safety training and offers all the basics in a high impact interactive package.
Who is this for?
All workers have a responsibility to ‘work safely’.
Working safely is a one-day course for people at any level, in any sector, that need a grounding in health and safety.
Working safely covers…
- Defining hazard and risk.
- Identifying common hazards.
- Improving safety performance.
- Protecting our environment.
What are the Benefits for Employers?
- Greater productivity as fewer hours are lost due to sickness and accidents.
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation for safety measures.
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace.
- Nationally-recognised and respected certification.
- Enhanced reputation within the supply chain.
You’ll be evaluated using a multi-format question paper and a multiple choice hazard spotting exercise.
£175 + VAT per person.
This is an in-house course only for 6 or more delegates run at your location anywhere in the UK.
Cost for 6 students: £1050 + VAT.
Offer: Train 12 for the price of 10 = £1750 + VAT.
What our customers say?
"I really enjoyed this course. It had a steep learning curve but the company and the instructors were brilliant. We received immediate feedback, any and all questions were answered on the spot and if they didn't know the answer they would get back to us as soon as possible. I would highly recommend this provider for anyone considering a NEBOSH course."
"I can certainly recommend training with Dean Ferguson, they offer superb training and utilise your ELCAS funding to the maximum giving you the best start after the military. Dean and his team guided me whilst I was still serving and I haven’t looked back since."
Fuels Manager / Chief Chemist