NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation
Who is this for?
We deliver our NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation course via Live-streaming. You can train from the comfort of your own home with the same quality of delivery. Please call us to discuss delivery dates. We are currently offering a £70 + VAT discount on the advertised course cost below.
This qualification is for anyone who wants to carry out incident investigations effectively.
Employers, supervisors, SHE champions, union and safety representatives will benefit. Attending the course will enable you to:
- Independently investigate simple incidents
- Gather evidence including conducting witness interviews
- Produce an action plan to prevent a recurrence of an incident
- Contribute to team investigations for large scale incidents
- Positively impact the safety culture in your organisation
Download the NEBOSH Course Information Sheet
The one day NEBOSH HSE Introduction to Incident Investigation covers the following topics:
- Moral, legal and financial arguments for investigations
- Human and organisational factors that can contribute to an incident
- The process for investigating incidents
- Positive interview strategies and the barriers to successful interviews
The NEBOSH Incident Investigation course has one main unit which is split into the following elements:
Unit INV1: Introduction to Incident Investigation
- Element 1: Understand why incident investigations are carried out and how human and organisational factors contribute to incidents.
- Element 2: Understand how to investigate incidents and confidently carry out investigations.
Click here to view the full course syllabus
1-Day but we will give you up to 2 weeks to complete the training.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification.
A 60-minute practical assessment. You will be provided with a pack of evidence and shown a video of three witness interviews. You will be asked to review the evidence, evaluate each interview and produce an action plan that will help prevent a recurrence of an incident.
English language skill level 6 or higher in IELTS, or equivalent is recommended, but not mandatory, for those whom the first language is not English.
£420 + VAT per person including workbooks, registration, certification and all exam fees.
This course can be run in house for 6 or more people – call now on 01494 864100 to discuss options and prices.
What our customers say?
"BV Associates, have been very helpful at all stages of my learning, from helping choose the right suitable courses for my chosen field and assisting me with the booking and ECLAS process whilst I was abroad. The support is first rate! The instructors are very professional and deliver the subject in a way so all students are involved and varied learning strategies are considered for all forms of student learning, I highly recommend them."
Warrant Officer (Army)
"The best place for any British Army soldiers to undertake any levels of Health, Safety & Risk Management-related courses."