NEBOSH International Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
About this Course
- Update: 99% of our students are choosing to complete the NEW NEBOSH Process Safety Management Course instead. Click here for more details.
- Make the move from generalist to qualified specialist with the International Technical Oil and Gas Certificate (OGC). This National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) qualification is designed for those who manage health and safety in the oil and gas industry.
- If you already have the NEBOSH General Certificate build on your knowledge and understand how to manage oil and gas risk by learning about health and safety and environmental management in context; hydrocarbon process safety; fire protection and emergency response; and logistics and transport operations.
Who is this for?
- Managers, supervisors and individuals with responsibility for managing environmental issues.
- Safety, Health and Environmental consultants/officers.
- Risk management techniques used in the oil and gas industries.
- Process Safety Management (PSM).
- Role and purpose of a permit-to-work system.
- Key principles of shift handover.
- Plant operations, maintenance and failure modes.
- Safety critical equipment controls and safe storage of hydrocarbons.
- Fire and explosion risk and emergency response.
5-Days including the exams.
The award of NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate requires a pass in the following module:
- IOG – Examination paper (120 mins)
Standalone NEBOSH International Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety £1500 incl VAT*.
Or save money by completing one of our multiple course packages from £2500 incl VAT*. Click here to view all of our packages.
*All of our prices include exam fees, free parking, course material and refreshments.
*You must have completed NGC1 before attending this course with us.
What our customers say?
"The course material and delivery by BV Associates was very good, I would highly recommend them to any one looking for similar courses. The instructors are all ex-military so they understand the best way of transferring the information to service and ex-service personnel."
"I have so far completed my General, Fire and Environmental courses with BV. I have had no problems at all with any of the administration and information is free flowing in both directions. The staff are always willing to help. The courses are delivered in such a way that you understand and the knowledge retention methods are second to none. Exam techniques are also mentioned to assist anyone who has doubts. I am just about to book a five year update for the General Certificate and again no problems getting on the courses or getting details.
Overall a great experience which has now spanned over 8 years with many more to come I’m sure."