NEBOSH International Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
About this Course
- Make the move from generalist to qualified specialist with the International Technical Oil and Gas Certificate (OGC). This National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) qualification is designed for those who manage health and safety in the oil and gas industry.
- If you already have the NEBOSH General Certificate build on your knowledge and understand how to manage oil and gas risk by learning about health and safety and environmental management in context; hydrocarbon process safety; fire protection and emergency response; and logistics and transport operations.
Who is this for?
- Managers, supervisors and individuals with responsibility for managing environmental issues.
- Safety, Health and Environmental consultants/officers.
- Risk management techniques used in the oil and gas industries.
- Process Safety Management (PSM).
- Role and purpose of a permit-to-work system.
- Key principles of shift handover.
- Plant operations, maintenance and failure modes.
- Safety critical equipment controls and safe storage of hydrocarbons.
- Fire and explosion risk and emergency response.
5-Days including the exams.
The award of NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate requires a pass in the following module:
- IOG – Examination paper (120 mins)
Standalone NEBOSH International Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety £1500 incl VAT*.
Or save money by completing one of our multiple course packages from £2500 incl VAT*. Click here to view all of our packages.
*All of our prices include exam fees, free parking, course material and refreshments.
*You must have completed NGC1 before attending this course with us.
What our customers say?
"I highly recommend BV Associates as the best Health and Safety training provider. Don't waste your time and money with any other provider if you want the best training and chance of passing first time."
"Contact with all BV Associates staff was professional, productive and pleasant. The course was delivered effectively and entertainingly, and the support offered to students exceeded that necessary for just the course content, sometimes verging on consultancy! The whole experience was positive and enjoyable. I got exactly that which I needed, and I am very grateful."
Squadron Leader (RAF)