NEBOSH International Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety
About this Course
- Update: 99% of our students are choosing to complete the NEW NEBOSH Process Safety Management Course instead. Click here for more details.
- Make the move from generalist to qualified specialist with the International Technical Oil and Gas Certificate (OGC). This National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) qualification is designed for those who manage health and safety in the oil and gas industry.
- If you already have the NEBOSH General Certificate build on your knowledge and understand how to manage oil and gas risk by learning about health and safety and environmental management in context; hydrocarbon process safety; fire protection and emergency response; and logistics and transport operations.
Who is this for?
- Managers, supervisors and individuals with responsibility for managing environmental issues.
- Safety, Health and Environmental consultants/officers.
- Risk management techniques used in the oil and gas industries.
- Process Safety Management (PSM).
- Role and purpose of a permit-to-work system.
- Key principles of shift handover.
- Plant operations, maintenance and failure modes.
- Safety critical equipment controls and safe storage of hydrocarbons.
- Fire and explosion risk and emergency response.
5-Days including the exams.
The award of NEBOSH Oil and Gas Certificate requires a pass in the following module:
- IOG – Examination paper (120 mins)
Standalone NEBOSH International Certificate in Oil and Gas Operational Safety £1500 incl VAT*.
Or save money by completing one of our multiple course packages from £2500 incl VAT*. Click here to view all of our packages.
*All of our prices include exam fees, free parking, course material and refreshments.
*You must have completed NGC1 before attending this course with us.
What our customers say?
"Would just like to thank Dean Ferguson at BV Associates and his team, especially Jon Gow for the totally professional delivery of the NEBOSH NGC 1 & 2 syllabuses. Totally blown away by the the expert industry knowledge that Jon has to offer. Jon explained in detail and simple terms each and every part of the course. Initially I thought it was going to be death by PowerPoint for two weeks, however, Jon’s programming of daily home work and morning confirmatory syndicate break out revision sessions were very worthwhile and engaged all on the course with different learning styles. H&S can been seen as a ‘Dry’ subject to some but Jon made it something more worthwhile to learn and gain knowledge about. I personally feel I am fully prepared for the exams next week. Jon is a total credit to BV Associates Ltd."
"All of my courses were delivered by Nik who is a true font of knowledge. His enthusiasm and passion for the subject matter is infectious. He was so patient when I struggling and took the time to explain.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend BV Associates as a provider and should I complete further training in the future, I won’t be looking anywhere other than BV Associates Limited.
Best wishes for the future!"